Monday, September 12, 2011

Best Present For Our Beloved Father.

your healthy - I love my parents so much. Some years ago my mother died caused by diabetes. And now my father is living alone at home. I work in another town with my wife family. Also with my brother and sister, they were living with their couple and stay in their each house. So my father is living alone at home now. My father is a mobile man. He can not quiet. So he must have an activity, although he is very old. I and my brother always thinks about it. How if something happen with him ? while I live far in another town and also with my brother and sister, they are very busy with their business. I can not calm, I am always thinks how if my father fall down, and need an emergency help while he is alone at home. Finally someone tell me about Medical Alarm.

Medical alarm is very help once, especially when does my father fallen down insides house and there is nobody around there know it. With wear this tool, when he fallen down, this tool can detect it and can report it. And the most practical of it, He never need to push any button. Now I and brother can take time, cause when does my father fallen down I can detect it , and can help him immediately .

I also give him another Medical Alarm that very useful. That is a bracelet that functioned to detect my father place presents. So while he go anywhere, I can detect the place. This tool can use also for call like a cell phones and can inform if something happen. Now I am not afraid about my father, wherever he goes and whatever he doing, we can be attention him.






health and safety

No comments:

Post a Comment