TYPES OF COMBS
- Wide tooth combs: This is generally used for detangling.
- Rat tail combs or fine tooth tail comb: This type of comb is mainly for styling and parting hair.
- Picks comb: This type of comb is used for lifting the hair away from the head, it is also used to add volume.
- Regular styling combs: This type is used for styling and smoothing.
- Fine and wide tooth comb (regular comb): This type of comb is divided in two parts and one part have a close and the other a wide tooth. This type of comb is used regularly.
- Always rinse comb with hot water after each use.
- Don’t use a close teeth comb on wet hair to avoid breakages, instead use a wide tooth comb.
- Use combs with smooth ends not sharp and/or broken teeth to avoid hurting your scalp.
- Buy strong, sturdy combs not weak ones...even if it costs more it's worth it.
- All combs style differently so use the perfect comb for your style.