Thursday, February 3, 2011

RAPPER METHOD MAN'S TAKE ON NATURAL HAIR





When recently asked in an interview if he liked women with natural hair, Method Man responded:

"No. I don't like peasy afros, sorry. I don't like dreads either. I like a woman to get her hair did."

My thoughts: First of all, to each is own...However, I feel like this comment was very ignorant coming from a man of color. So Method Man, are  you saying that a woman that has natural hair doesn't get her hair done? Or, because it's kinky/curly/wavy (anything but straight) it doesn't look like it's done? There has been plenty of times I saw your hair 'wolfin'... So in your eyes it's cool for you to walk around with a peasy afro but not women? Again, your preference is your preference, as I have my own, but the ladder part of your comment you could have kept to yourself. BTW, where have you been??? -__-
LATA, CHAN PJ-1

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS??


No comments:

Post a Comment