Monday, November 29, 2010

PUTTING HAIRFINITY TO THE TEST

Hello Girls (and guys),
 Hope all is well and everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.
Just want to write a quick post about what 3 of the girls and I are about to do. For the month of December, we are going to take a 30 day supply of the Hairfinity pills. These pills are 'guaranteed' to grow your hair faster by up to 200%...so that's equivalent to 1 inch a month as oppose to .5 inch a month. The ingredients are:
 

Now I know that some of you may be against taking supplements when it comes to your hair/health, but I've done some research and also read lots of reviews on this particular brand; I've even tried them once already and did not experience any side effects. I had a growth spert right after I finished the bottle sooo I  think I wanna blame the growth of my hair on the pills. I will recommend that you guys do your own research if you think about trying the pills. We will take before and after pictures and post. Stay tuned.
Lata, Chan- PJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment