Monday, December 13, 2010

MIX AND MATCH MONDAYS

I've been sitting here contemplating on posting this post because...well....it's not about hair. However, how I see it, my hair sometimes is an accessory and sometimes my hair IS my outfit. You CAN'T talk about hair without talking about fashion/makeup/beauty/etc...They all tie into each other...So just to spice things up a little, I'm going to add those topics in 'hair' and there. lol

So, this is more of an FYI for all of those MAC lovers....
Nicki Minaj has team up with MAC Cosmetics to design a limited edition product. Pink 4 Friday is the name of the lipstick that Nicki has designed and named to match her Pink Friday album.

The exclusive shade will cost $14.50 and Friday, Dec. 17th will be the LAST day you can purchase it.



So do you plan on purchasing Pink 4 Friday??
Drop me a line....
Signing off, CHAN, PJ1

No comments:

Post a Comment