Thursday, December 9, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH MINAH


PJ-1: Why did you decide to ‘go natural’?
MINAH: I decided to go natural because relaxers did more damage than good. The only thing the perm was helping was my edges. So after I was turned on to the doobie (in 1998) I realized that all I needed to say was 2 phrases " Purple rollers" and " Blow dry my roots por favor" after that I was good until the next month. Also I decided to color my hair and I was told that you can’t have color and a relaxer at the same time so one had to go and I love my Honey Blonde color.

 PJ-1: How long have you been natural?
MINAH: Wow I believe I have been natural for about 10 years now. It’s a love hate relationship.

 PJ-1: What do you do when you’re having a bad hair day?
MINAH: Add a head band with a messy bun to the side, a bun on top with a side swoop bang or a ponytail.

PJ-1: How often do you apply heat to your hair?
MINAH: Depends… in the summer NEVER it’s a wet and go situation All other months…not often at all. I blow dry it after washing and flat iron it for initial styling.

PJ-1: What product are you really feeling right now?
MINAH: Extra virgin olive oil and carrot oil.



MY SUMMER CURLS


MY HAIR STRAIGHT


MY BAD HAIR DAY (SIDE BUN W/HEAD BAND)


ANOTHER SUMMER LOOK

  
I Just love the many different textures of our hair.....Who's up next?...Signing off, PJ-1, Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment