Monday, December 6, 2010

Product Spotlight - Huetiful Hair Steamer


Ok, so i've been eyeing this hair care tool for months and months!! I first came across this appliance in my first attempt at transitioning from relaxed to natural. There are numerous reviews on youtube about this hair steamer and all are positive. Huetiful is the brand name and the hair steamer can be purchase from the website at:

http://www.behuetiful.com

I stumbled across this hair tool as I was reading about the importance of deep conditioning hair. After reading about hair steaming I was sold and this item became apart of my vast "wish list". It retails for $114 and the shipping is free. Since it is a bit pricey, it has been on the back burner; although I am a hair freak and product junkie I do realize I have other priorities that take precedence. But after the Holidays - I will be purchasing this item and looking at it as an "investment"!

From the website:
Our feature product, the Huetiful Hair Steamer is specifically designed for the unique needs of curly and wavy hair, restoring moisture 5x better than deep conditioners alone, opening up the cuticles of your hair to allow any conditioner you choose to penetrate better and work more effectively, bathing your hair with warm ozone enriched mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical treatments, and reducing breakage and split ends caused by dry hair.

As I read about the product it reminded me of a "facial" for the hair. We all know that when we get a facial, there is hot steam used directly on the skin giving it that dewy, refreshed, glowing result. It is my thinking that the steam on the scalp and cuticle of the hair can benefit from from this as well.

After the holidays, I will follow up with a review of this product. So stay tuned. In the meantime click below to see a review that I found helpful on youtube regarding the Huetiful Hair Steamer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk_5Lqyj4qQ

TTYL, PJ,3 AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment