Thursday, May 26, 2011

DIVA IN TRAINING

~Random Thought~

I talked to my niece last week who is 4 going on 18....Her favorite conversation she like to have with me is about her hair. I always shampoo, condition, and braid her hair for her. I asked her how was her hair and has her mother been keeping it up. She said "My mommy washed it with soap and it got all in my hair, on my face, and in my eyes. She got water all over me. When you wash it, that doesn't happen. Can you wash my hair and make me pretty?" LOLOL...I said to her "I sure will and just to let you know, I don't have to do your hair to make you pretty because you are already beautiful." She said "Did you understand my question? I need my hair done!" 4 y'all.....4!
I've already had a conversation with her about not perming her hair when she gets older. Her hair is an ashy brown and blonde color and it's on the shorter side. She asked me why her hair is the color it is and why was my hair a different color than hers. I told her that we all have different genes inside of our body  which makes all of us different and special. I really think she understood me. Kids!
So at the the end of our conversation she said to me "So I'm going to call you tomorrow from my fake cell phone so you can come get me to do my hair. I Love you!". I said "If your cell phone is fake, how are you going to call me?" She said " I'll just pretend it goes threw...."



(Pardon my camera phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment