Thursday, December 23, 2010

UPDATE ON MY HAIR

So I am off to get my hair done for the first time since Labor Day weekend. I  am in dying need of a trim. I don't want to get it done right now b/c it's gonna mess up the results of my 30 day Hairfinity test BUT the trim is more important.

My next two obstacles that I look forward to trying are the henna and no heat styling. One of my new years resolutions is to try to maintain hair styles that requires no heat. I don't know how long I can go without my hair being straight but I am about to put myself to the test. My hair probably would have seen more growth but due to frequent coloring and heat, I may have stumped it's growth (although it is growing).

Oh, also my next product that I'm going to pick up and try my twist out with is Deva Care One Conditioner. I am hearing nothing but great reviews about this stuff....so I have to try it for myself. They have a whole line of products.


So I will post pics of my hair when I leave the salon.....CHOW,


 FRONT VIEW (IDK WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PICTURES)
 SIDE VIEW
BACK VIEW
PJ1, Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment