Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MY HENNA HAS ARRIVED!

Hello all,
 It's been a minute since I've made a post but just wanted to check in real quick....So the results are in from the poll question and it seems like people are more concerned with hair care these days....Everyone that voted chose henna over chemical color. Although I chose chemical color in the past, I'm looking to make some changes in the new year. (not just with my hair :-))
Speaking of henna, I just received my henna kit in the mail today! YaaaaY! I am going to try to sit down over the weekend and apply it and post pictures of the results. I've read the directions about 3 times already and I think I have any 3 or 4 times more to go. lol For some reason, it seems like there are so many steps and so many different substitutes to use. I just want to make sure I get it right. From reading the reviews from the people who used it already, I am going to get hooked.
If you would like more information on henna, visit http://www.mehandi.com/

TTYL,
PJ1- CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment