Monday, July 20, 2009

Kardashian’s diet secret out

 Kim and Khloe Kardashian are launching their own diet cleanse. The US reality TV stars have created a supplement and Kim insists it is the only product of its type she has been able to use. She said: "It's a lemonade-based cleanse. It's ready to go! Khloe has lost 20lbs off it. I tried the pepper ones for literally half a day. I couldn't stick to it! But I can totally do this." Khloe, 25, is thrilled with her new toned figure, but added the change in her physique is also down to a new fitness regime. She explained: "I try to do 30 minutes of cardio, mandatory. Obviously if I have more time, I want to do weights, but really cardio is what works for me. Cardio leans me out, and still works muscle definition too. "I eat whatever I want until noon. From noon on, I watch what I eat. I only drink champagne. 100 calories in a glass, and I'm good." Kim has also been discussing her ever-changing hairstyles. The 28-yearold stair recently sported a blonde flowing look, shortly followed by a short brunette bob, and revealed she loves nothing better than switching her style. She wrote on her blog: "I love experimenting with hair looks! It keeps things interesting and new, and thanks to the amazing and talented hair stylists who create my looks, I know I'm always in good hands and my hair will always look red-carpet ready!"

WATER BABY! Kim Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment