Sunday, June 19, 2011

TIME HEALS ALL BALD SPOTS


After roughly 6 1/2 months, I am happy to report my bald spots have finally started growing back in. I was told to give it a while (with any specific time frame) and I'll start to see growth but that wasn't a good enough answer for me. I needed to know when, if ever, it was going to grow back. I made several trips to the dermatologist, primary care doctor, beauty supply store for products, and the list goes on. Nothing had seemed to be working. So after about 4 months of that, I stopped. I left it alone and went on to caring for my hair as I did before the discovery of the bald spots. The other day I went to check on them and i could find them. So I started parting my hair in itsy bitsy sections so I can target right in on them and I STILL could find them. What I did find was little patches of hair that was drastically shorter than the rest of my hair...That's when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.....
So sometimes it's just best to leave thing alone and let things be. I also found other short pieces of hair in the very middle crown area. I'm not sure what caused the breakage but I decided to give the twist outs and wetting my hair everyday a break. I gave my hair a good 4 hour oil treatment (cayenne pepper/EVOO mix and coconut oil), shampooed my hair b/c of product build up and deep conditioned my hair. I then applied some Chi Silk Infusion in my hair and blow dried it and flat ironed. Results are posted below. It's been a while since I applied heat to my hair so I had to switch up. Plus I like to do a length check ever once in a while. My hair is almost back to original length prior to me going natural. Check it out and feel free to ask questions and or comment.
CHOW.......
PJ-1

Freshly blow dried

Leela James watch out ~lol~

Freshly flat ironed

No I'm not naked...Tube shirt

Showing how lite (weightless) my hair is


Products used to acheive the look.....Point! Blank! Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment